What is #engagetexas?
Engage Texas is a ministry that mobilizes three to four person teams of college students to transform churches and communties with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Engage teams will partner with established churches as well as church plants to transform their community with the gospel. Here are a few things teams will be a part of leading:
- Worship Gatherings
- Evangelism Training and Outreach
- Kid's Sports Camps
- Block Parties
- M3 Camp Glorieta, NM
What can students expect if they serve on a team?
- Cultivate their God given calling as an ambassador of Jesus Christ.
- Develop skills for intentional, life-long evangelism.
- Serve alongside other students who have a passion for the gospel.
- Learn how to make disciples in multiple contexts.
- You get paid! Students receive a monthly stipend and mileage reimbursement. Students will also have host homes and their meals will be taken care of by the churches they serve.
Engage truly has changed my life. God has rekindled my fire for evangelism and to better live my life for him.
I'm a student. How do I join a team?
Fill out this application and one of our Collegiate Ministry team members will contact you about how you can get involved. Apply
I'm a church. How do I host an Engage Team?
Take a look at what a typical Engage Week looks like. If this ministry would work out for your church, fill out this simple form and give us the three dates you would prefer to have a team. One of our Collegiate Ministry team members will contact you to work out a date. Church Form
What Are Pastors Saying?
The Engage Team did an outstanding job and I would recommend these guys and girls to any church doing any kind of outreach or ministry event.
Pastor, Trinity Baptist Church of Vidor
Great team. Expedited our effectiveness in this new church plant community.
Pastor, CrossWalk Church
The week was an over-all huge success and I was extremely impressed with the team…
Pastor, Coastal Oaks Church
Do you still have questions?
Contact our Collegiate Ministry Associate, Mitch Tidwell.